The deadline for applications is 5:00 p.m. (Pacific Time), Monday, January 30, 2023. Please allow ample time to complete your application before this deadline; applications will not be accepted after the 5 p.m. (PT), Monday, January 30, 2023 deadline.
To qualify for this opportunity, applicants must:
- Be an artist residing in Washington State
- Be 18 years of age or over
- Not be currently enrolled in a degree program (ex: pursuing a high school, college, or graduate degree)
- Not have received an Artists Up Mentorly Scholarship in the past 12 months
Additionally, applicants must be artists and/or professionals in the field in one or more of the following:
- Arts Administration
- Arts Education
- Dance / Choreography
- Film / Media
- Folk / Traditional / Heritage
- Literary / Spoken Word
- Music / Composition
- Public Art
- Theater / Opera
- Visual / Design / Craft / Installation
Questions about this program, application, or accessibility needs? Please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
Need tech support? Submittable maintains an FAQ and offers step-by-step guides on their help platform here (https://submittable.help/en/). For further assistance in using Submittable, please contact Submittable tech support at firstname.lastname@example.org.